About Colonial Power Group
Colonial Power Group, Inc. (CPG) is an independent energy consulting company that specializes in helping local municipalities to create and manage electric Community Choice Power Supply (Municipal Aggregation) Programs. CPG's mission is to continually provide the highest quality energy services that will stabilize your community's utility costs while protecting your community from the risks inherent in the volatile energy markets. We achieve this through the following ways:
- Independence. CPG is an independently owned and operated consulting company. Because we are independent, we have access to all eligible energy supply companies. Instead of a "one-size-fits-all solution", we are able to customize your community’s offer so you have the terms, service and price that meet your community’s unique needs.
- Results Oriented. CPG is a firm believer that energy programs must work for all stakeholders to be successful. In addition to designing and administering successful programs, we place great importance on facilitating the relationships between suppliers, community leaders, customers, and regulators. At CPG we pay attention to smallest of details and provide effective communication so there are no surprises for our clients.
- Risk Management. CPG works with energy professionals who constantly monitor the energy markets. Through this tracking we are able to identify trends, historical minimums, maximums, and market price volatility. CPG also monitors regulatory changes that could impact the success of an energy aggregation program. By staying at the forefront of issues, we are able to provide beneficial input into the process and to prevent problems before they occur.
If your community would like to secure the benefits of the restructured electricity marketplace, we can help. Only Colonial Power Group has the experience, knowledge, and resources to get you there.
- Experience. CPG is the only consulting firm in the state that has successfully navigated the marketplace and the regulatory requirements on behalf of municipal aggregation programs.
- Knowledge. CPG has the government and industry contacts as well as the expertise in the deregulated market that every community needs to take control of its energy future.
- Resources. CPG has the manpower to design, implement, and adminster your communities power supply program without using a single tax dollar from the communities operating budget.